Thursday, October 30, 2008

Swim Time

Thursdays at the Y is swimming day, so I was happy when I got the message that the pool would be closed for some kind of maintenance today. I was not looking forward to getting my pregnant self into a bathing suit for others to see. We got home and had another message saying that swimming was back on, not so happy anymore. We got there and I found out that it wasn't necessary for me to get into the pool with Owen, he could just swim with the teachers unless I wanted to get in.

My child has a love/hate relationship with water. He really enjoys swimming and baths, but doesn't like to be forced in or left by himself. I wasn't entirely sure that he'd get in the pool without me, but again, he surprised me by getting in and having fun. He didn't get far from the steps, but it was a start. No pictures this week, but since I don't have to swim with him, I'll try to bring the camera next week.
Just come cute pictures from today:

No comments: