Saturday, October 25, 2008

Happy Birthday To You!

Today's Owen's 2nd birthday, and I can't believe how fast he's growing up! It's amazing how much he's changed in the last year. He's such a little boy now, not a baby :( He's talking like crazy and always cracking us up with the stuff he says. Some of his newest and favorite things to say:


  • "But I like that!" Usually as we are taking something away from him that he wants.

  • "Happy Birthday _____!" He wakes up singing Happy Birthday and will sing it all day long, usually to someone new each time.

  • "I'll beat you!" He's spent way too much time with me yelling at the dog :)

  • "Bailey, bad dog!" Again, too much time with me and the dog.

He's really into trains, cars/trucks, reading his "big animal book," playing ball, jumping, riding his bike, and playing outside right now.


Owen had a busy birthday, but I think he had a good day. He went to watch Daddy play ball for a while, even though he didn't do much watching. Aunt Carrie and Uncle Joe picked him up and took him to Day Out with Thomas, which I know he loved. That night, Mike and I took him to Incredible Pizza for dinner and some games/rides. He was a little crabby before we left for dinner, so we bribed him with some gifts which made things better!



Don't mind the non-matching pant/shirt combo, he picked the shirt


The Thomas train was a big hit







No comments: