Saturday, November 24, 2007

Santa

We made the trek over to St. Clair mall in IL to see Santa this morning. We could have gone to South County or Crestwood, but Mike works with the guy that is Santa over there. Owen reacted pretty much the way I thought he would. He was okay with him until he realized that we were going to leave him. Mike had to hold him the whole time, but we got some cute pictures! I didn't want to torture him and get the screaming child picture.





We shopped at the mall for a while to get some more gifts bought. I ended up spending most of my birthday money on clothes which I desperately needed. Mike took Owen for a walk so that I could shop alone. I came out of the store to find them being harassed by some mall workers. Those people that sell stuff for your nails had Mike trapped. It was pretty funny.





After a trip to Toys R Us, we finished all of our shopping! We only have to buy 2 gifts for the rob your neighbor exchange which will be easy. I'm so happy to have it finished and out of the way!





Since Owen had on his Christmas-y clothes, we decided to try taking a few pics for our Christmas cards. Yeah, bad idea. Owen did not cooperate at all! He was not interested in looking at the camera or smiling. All he wanted was his sippy of milk. Needless to say, we will be working on pictures another day.





Here's the picture of Owen (and Mike) with Santa:





Owen in his Steak-N-Shake hat Mike brought home for him:



Owen and his buddy Bailey:

No comments: