Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Birthday

Today was my birthday, 26th birthday actually. My mommy friends took me out to lunch at Olive Garden :) It was probably a terrifying sight for the staff at OG to see 5 moms walking in with their 5 babies. I felt bad for our waitress, but she was great putting up with all of us.

Owen got the second part of his flu shot today also. The ped's office has a room set for flu shots, so when we walk in, he knew something was up. He was eyeing up the nurse when she walked in the room. The nurse stuck him on the leg and he had a little bit of a delayed reaction, then his little lip started quivering. He cried for all of 30 seconds when he got his hands on my cell phone which makes everything better. After he got his Ernie sticker, we were off.

Grandma and Grandpa T came over to babysit since we were going out to dinner at J.Buck's for my birthday/Dining Out for Life. Since Shari bailed on us, dinner was just Mike, Tim, Joan, and I. Dinner was good and we had apple bread pudding for dessert! After dinner, Julie brought Abbie over for us to see. She's so tiny! Mike and I were talking about how fast the past year has flown by and how we don't even remember when Owen was that little. They brought over a cookie bouquet from Cookies by Design that were huge and delicious!

No comments: