Sunday, November 4, 2007

Kickball Champs

Shot to the Balls won the Fall Ball Championship this afternoon! Owen and I missed most of the games on Sunday because we were at Kaden's birthday party. I'm a little upset we weren't able to see them defeat Tower Pub, but only for my own selfish reasons. I would have loved to see the reactions TP had after the game. Apparently Mike pitched well all day and everyone played great.

Like I said, Owen and I went to Kaden's birthday party this afternoon. Owen had fun with Kaden and Jace all afternoon. Owen didn't really care about the toys Kaden was getting, he was having fun with the bowl of Halloween candy that was sitting out.

We went back to Tower Grove after the party to watch the remaining games and hang out for a while. Owen had a good time walking (stumbling actually) around and chasing after the dogs.

No comments: