Sunday, October 7, 2007

ND Fall Festival

So I decided that we should go to ND's fall festival this year for some reason. I haven't been since I graduated and wanted to check it out. We did a little shopping and then headed up there. Things were definately different than when I was there. There was a band and beer garden set up in the front of the school and in the back they had a blowup jousting area. We were too late for games and such, so I don't know how that was. Coronation started at 6, so we watched a little of that, but left early. No air conditioning in the gym was killing me! Owen had a good time watching all the people and hearing them cheering. I, on the other hand, was not that impressed. I guess you just have to be a student and be caught up in the whole spirit of the event because it was not fun to me. We left before the actual winner was announced, so I'm just assuming the seniors won, as usual.

No comments: