Wednesday, October 17, 2007

The Focus is Fixed!

My car has been making a rattling noise for about 2 months now. I finally made an appointment to have it looked at after getting yelled at several times by my dad. So Owen and I dropped the car off around 10:30 am. Since the carseat was in my car and I don't know how to move it (yes, something I should learn), Owen and I decided to walk around South County until it was finished. We headed down Lindbergh to K-Mart first. My dad ended up meeting us for lunch at the Chinese Buffet. It was Owen's first Chinese experience and he loved it! He was eating everything, crab rangoon, sesame chicken, vegetable lo mein, fried rice, etc. We then went back to K-Mart for a while. After a trip to Dollar Tree and Babies R Us, we finally got the call that the car was ready. I can now drive without sounding like we're in a go-kart, very exciting.

Mr. Owen is not feeling very well. He is overly crabby and has a runny nose. I'm not sure if he's getting a little cold or maybe he has teeth coming through. He won't let me near his mouth long enough to see if teeth are the problem. Hopefully he starts feeling better soon!

No comments: