Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Magic House Fun

We took a trip to the Magic House today with Rylynn, Caleb and their mommies. All of the babies seemed to have a good time, they especially enjoyed the balls. Owen loved climbing up and down the steps which is becoming his new favorite game to play. He loves the fact that he can get up and down on his own without any help. He still scares me going down though, so I have to follow right behind him constantly.


There's also a water room that Rylynn and Owen loved. They had cups, pitchers, fountains, etc. to play and splash in. I didn't realize how wet Owen would actually get and had to change his clothes afterwards. He was soaked, but he had a blast splashing himself.


They should be finished with the construction by summer and the Magic House will double in size then. I'm excited to see the new things that they are adding. It's one of my favorite places to go with Owen and he seems to love everything there.






No comments: