Sunday, December 2, 2007

Little Rams Fan

After a little arguing and convincing, we got Grandpa W to take Owen to his first Rams game. He was planning on taking only Mike, but Owen and I managed to go along. He'd promised that he'd take us several other times, so this time I made him :) Anyway, the weather was unseasonably warm when we left (around 60 degrees) so we had a nice walk to the dome. We met up with all my dad's tailgating friends and had "breakfast" at The Feisty Bulldog." After a little tailgating, we headed up to the game.

Since the Rams have had such a dismal season thus far, I wasn't expecting much. And since Owen doesn't enjoy sitting still for any period of time, I figured we wouldn't be watching much of the game. He did surprisingly well. The first half he watched the game, gave high fives and head butts, ate, played with the cell phone, etc. He ended up passing out during half-time and most of the third quarter which was nice :)

The Rams were leading the whole game, but being their normal crappy selves, they tried to lose it in the 4th quarter. I guess Mike, Owen, and I are good luck though! They finally won a game at home and are now 1-5 at home.

We get ready to leave the game and are met with freezing temps and high winds! Quite the change from the morning. Owen was freezing by the time we made it to the car, but enjoyed himself.

No comments: