Monday, March 23, 2009

Insanity

Last Thursday was a little crazy, but today was just insane. We are participating in a diaper study and had to go to a 30 minute meeting child-less. Instead of trying to find babysitters, Mary, Rachel, and I just decided to take turns watching the kids. Ok, it's bad enough when they're all together and their respective parent is present, but we were completely outnumbered and I guess they knew it. They were into the closets, bathtub, sinks, there was biting, hitting, scratching, and a few tears. I think poor AJ had the roughest day though.



I'm not sure how they learn these things so young, but they're already blaming the other kids for things. I asked Owen where he got this flower from and he turns and says, "AJ got it!" Rylynn was throwing clothes from AJ's closet and when I walked in she said, "Owen got them out." It's hilarious and a little scary that they're already doing this.

We tried to get a good picture of the babies together, but took what we could get.


When we were getting Owen ready for his bath tonight, we noticed some marks on his back. He had his first bite experience, but was no worse for the wear.

No comments: