Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's!

So I had big plans to take the kids to the parade in Dogtown, but apparently it was not to be. I woke up around 3 am with a terrible stomachache and proceeded to throw up every hour until around 10 am. Thankfully Mike was able to stay home from work to take care of the kids because at the time, death seemed like a better option to me. He took them to the park and then later left Cam with me and took Owen to the store. I spent the entire day in bed, but finally managed to drag myself into the living room to make sure that we got pictures of Cam in her St. Pat's outfit. Poor Owen didn't wear any green today because I didn't have the energy nor did I care to tell Mike wear his green stuff was downstairs.

Owen cheesing it up

Our little girlie in her St. Pat's gear and not an ounce of Irish in her

Not sure what to say about this one except maybe they had one too many green beers with Dad

No comments: