Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Creation Station

We braved the cold, and made to the Creation Station today. Owen's eyes lit up as soon as we walked in and he spotted the bins and bins full of trains and tracks. I thought he'd spend the whole time there, but he ended up playing with the kitchen most of the time. This probably had something to do with the fact that Rylynn was over there too.


On a sidenote, there are good people left in the world! We stopped at Walmart to get a box of diapers and a few other things on the way home. When I got up to pay, the clerk said that the customer in front of us paid for our stuff. I was in shock and tried to pay her, but she wouldn't accept it. I thanked her profusely and left in complete shock, but feeling good that my kids were able to witness a truly random act of kindness. Now we're off to pay it forward!

No comments: