Friday, December 12, 2008

One Week Down

We've been a family of four for a week now, and we've survived! I wasn't really afraid of having two kids, but I figured that was just me being naive. Things have been great so far, granted one of my kiddos are stuck in the pack-n-play except for feedings, but still, it's going well. Poor Cameron is still having her blood drawn everyday because of her jaundice. We have a fantastic nurse (Ellen) that comes to our house daily to weigh and prick her little foot, and as sad as it is to watch, I'm glad they are making sure she's ok. After yesterday's trip to St. John's for the draw, I'm so glad they decided to go ahead and send the bed home with us so the nurses could come to our house, I can't imagine how much of a pain it would have been to drive her out to the hospital everyday.

Some pictures of how poor Cameron's been spending most of her days (except when I keep her out to cuddle with!):





No comments: