Friday, February 29, 2008

Leap Day!

Today was Leap Day, woohoo! Owen and I decided to celebrate with a trip to the Mills. I guess we don't really have to be celebrating anything to make a trip out there though. Julie and Baby Abbie met us out there for some shopping fun.


Our shopping trip was fairly boring. We weren't really shopping for anything seeing as we were at the mall yesterday. Owen did end up getting a book that he wouldn't leave alone, but that was it. Abbie cleaned up pretty nicely though. So many cute girl clothes, so little boy stuff.


So we ended up not having to babysit today because the kids were going to Body Works. We get home and since it's nice out, I decide to be nice and take Owen and Bailey for a walk. Sounds simple enough right? I don't think so. We all get ready and of course Jake runs out. So I'm trying to keep Bailey and Owen close to me while wrestling to get Jake back into the house. The cat decides to start hissing at me. I finally get him into the house and we got to take our walk.


No comments: