Thursday, January 31, 2008

Holy Molars

I knew that Owen had been teething for a while now, so he finally let me have a peek into his mouth. The poor guy has all four molars coming in at once! The two on top are barely poking through and the two on bottom are on verge of popping through. I'm hoping that this is the reason for his insane crabbiness today. And the fact that he had to sleep with me out on the couch last night.

We were stuck in the house pretty much all day because of snow which I think attributed to Owen's irritability. We got a couple of inches of snow this afternoon and are supposed to get a total of 8-10 inches by morning. Hopefully everyone's in a better mood tomorrow and we can go out and play.

For some reason I thought today would be a good day to try and take some Valentine's Day pictures. I have no idea what I was thinking. I bought a big heart lollipop to let Owen play with and eat for pictures, but as soon as I handed it to him he threw it on the floor. Of course it cracked and we weren't able to open it. He crumpled or tore up all the hearts that we made and was just a grump. I managed to get a few pictures that we might be able to use though.



No comments: